HD9 Monthly Meeting - March 23 - Featuring More Candidates
Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 9:00am to 11:00am
Calvary Baptist Church - 6500 E. Girard Ave., Denver, CO 80222 (NE Corner S. Monaco Parkway @ E. Hampden Ave.)
9:00AM Doors Open / 9:15AM Social / 9:30AM Meeting Starts
Come Early - Bring A Friend / Neighbor! Visit with HD9 Officers, PCPs, Elected Officials, Other Grassroots Activists, Candidates - And Your Neighbors... And If You’d Like… Bring A Snack to Share!
Our Meetings are Family Friendly - and Open the Public.
• Updates from the Officers
• HD9 / SD31 February 23 MultiCounty ReOrg - Officer Election Results
• News from the Capitol - The Session is Approaching the 2/3 Mark - Rep. Sirota / Sen. Court / Sen. Rodriguez Will Report.
• More Conversations with Denver Municipal Election Candidates. Ballots Go In The Mail April 15!
Clerk and Recorder Candidates - Paul Lopez, Peg Perl and Sarah McCarthy
City Council Candidates - District 4 - Kendra Black and Colleen Zahradnicek
City Council Candidates - District 6 - Paul Kashmann - Unopposed
City Auditor Candidates - Tim O'Brien - Unopposed
Bring Your Questions for the Candidates!!
• Future Meeting Planning - What Do You Want to Hear?