Colorado Black Arts Festival Presents Boogaloo Celebration Parade Participant Reminders & Line up Details JULY 13th, 2019
- Parade Assembly begins at 8:30AM (Parade starts on DOWNING Street & 22nd)
- The parade will begin at 10:00am SHARP
- Your organization will be allowed to enter on 23 rd Ave. (at Downing Street)
- The First 30 entries will enter on Marion St
- The last 30 entries will enter on Lafayette St.
- If someone needs to drop off participants, please be advised you must enter on the designated street with your group and exit immediately onto 21 st Ave.
- Please be prepared and line up promptly at performance stop. It will take away from your 90 second performance if your group takes the time to line up and have trouble playing your music
- Water will be available at the parade disband area and our Volunteers will assist your group with any questions you may have.
- Please be aware that there is no parking at the assembly area it is designated for drop off and assembly only
- Please be aware of others in the assembly area
- Try to carpool to the Assembly area. Have all family and friends park close to Denver City Park West
- The grandstands will be located in Denver City Park at 21 st and York
DPOD participated in the parade.